Our people are our most important asset; we aim to attract the right people for the right roles and ensure they are fully supported to grow and develop within our business to reach their full potential.
The safety of our people is vital to being a responsible business. We actively aim to ensure that all Stobart employees remain safe whilst carrying out their day-to-day activities. This is reinforced by our ‘Just Culture’ ethos.
Responsible environmental efficiency
Stobart Group aims to continuously review and investigate initiatives to reduce its consumption of energy, waste and water and, where possible, report our actual and target levels.
Responsible to our communities
Stobart aims to actively engage with stakeholders and local communities within all areas of our business to provide ongoing support with community development initiatives and to make a positive contribution to the area in which we operate.
The Group’s approach is overseen on behalf of the Board by our Corporate Social Responsibility Committee, which comprises a number of senior managers from across the Group and is chaired by Chief Financial Officer, Richard Laycock
- download file Gender Pay Report download file
- download file Modern Slavery download file
- download file Whistleblowing Policy download file
- download file Policy for the Use of Auditors for Non Audit Services download file
- download file Learning and Development Policy download file
- download file Group Quality Policy Statement download file
- download file Group Health and Safety Policy Statement download file
- download file GP-014 Ethics and Business Integrity Policy download file
- download file Equality and Diversity Policy download file
- download file Corporate Social Responsibility Policy download file
- download file Communication Policy download file
- download file Anti Bribery Policy download file